ELEKTRA heating cable with integrated thermostat
The ELEKTRA FreezeTec™ system protects pipes and valves even in freezing winter! With ELEKTRA FreezeTec™ your concerns over damage to water main pipes or valves whether inside or out are eliminated. The system is quick and easy to install, and the system does not need separate control.
ELEKTRA FreezeTec™ is intended for protection of pipes and valves susceptible to damage caused by low temperatures. The system may be used only when the following conditions are met:
– external diameter of pipe to be insulated should not exceed DN 50 mm;
– pipe insulation thickness should be between min. 10 mm and max. 20 mm;
– temperature of the protected pipe should not exceed +70°C;
– min. ambient temperature – 25°C.
Characteristics and advantages
ELEKTRA FreezeTec™ consists of a heating cable with a built-in thermostat, and operates automatically, eliminating the need for a separate control system usually used with conventional heating cables. The assembly of the system is quick, simple and does not need to be controlled.
– thermostat turn-on temperature: +3°C;
– turn-off temperature: +10°C;
– power output: 12 W/m;
– power supply: 230V, 50/60Hz.
|Type||Length of heating cable (m)||Heating power (W)|