ELEKTRA has been awarded for the fifth time the title of Gazela Biznesu (”Business Gazelles”), solidifying its position in the group of the most dynamically developing companies in Poland.
Gazele Biznesu is a ranking of the small and medium-sized enterprises whose development has been assessed as the most dynamic. 1st edition of the Gazele Biznesu ranking took place in the year 2000. ”Gazela” is a small or medium-sized enterprise which operates efficiently even among significantly larger competitor companies, thanks to its highly dynamic development.
A company which fulfils all of the criteria below can apply for the Gazela Biznesu title:
- the company commenced its operation before the year 2015 and has been continuously functioning until now,
- in the base year 2015 the sales income was within the range of PLN 3–200 million,
- in the period of 2015–2017, every year brought the increase in the sales income,
- not a single annual operating loss was reported in the period of 2015–2017,
- enables audit of its financial results at least from three out of the considered years.
The ranking’s author is Coface Poland, a business intelligence agency responsible for verification of the financial data of the participating entrepreneurs.